Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Role

I am excited to start this year with a new assignment under my belt. In my new role, I am working as a warden for community college students. It is a life time opportunity to be with the girls most of the time helping them in their daily routine and sharing the Christian faith. Since most of them are Hindus, I am thrilled to see their enthusiastic response to Gospel message. Barely, with in one month of my stint as warden I could see a remarkable transformation in terms of their devotion to scripture reading, and commitment to daily praise and worship.
I only hope all of the girls in the hostel will see Jesus as their Lord and savior.

1 comment:

Karen Aunty said...

Congratulations Abi! I cannot think of anyone more suited for the position and trust of the precious lambs God brings to the Community College. I am very proud of you and praying for you and the students.